Welcome to The Brant Road and Springcliffe Surgeries
The Brant Road Surgery has been established for over 20 years and during that time has carried out constant modernisation and expansion. In 2008 we became partners in the Springcliffe surgery where we continued with modernisation as well as expanding services to patients registered there. On 1st of April 2017 we were granted permission to merge the surgery contracts to become one practice thus enabling us to offer better services and better access to all our patients across both surgeries. Patients may choose to be seen at either surgery to suit their needs.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
Our Brant Road surgery offers excellent access for the disabled and elderly and the surgery has a large car park.
- There is good access to all of our consultation rooms.
- We have two designated parking bays which are adjacent to the surgery entrance.
- The surgery has a ramp and wide automatic doors to allow for wheelchair access.
- There are also grab rails in the ladies/disabled toilet.
- We have a disabled friendly reception area.
At our Springcliffe surgery
Our premises have suitable access for disabled patients. Our disabled facilities include:
- Disabled access to the building is via the Fire exit at the side of the building (Reception will open on request) and special toilet facilities.
- We have hydraulic couches in the treatment rooms to provide comfortable examination facilities for the elderly or disabled
- There are comfortable easy sitting/ standing chairs in the waiting room for the infirm and elderly.
Please note: Unfortunately we are not able to offer patient parking at the Springcliffe Surgery site, parking is for staff only due to the limited space available. However, disabled drop off and collection is permitted at the front of the building.
Brant Road Surgery
CQC overall rating
2 June 2016
Visit us on Facebook
(Site updated 03/08/2018)